The Positive Effects of Green Tea
Are you going mad over Green Tea these days? Listening about its benefits all over the world? Fascinated with its miraculous way of treating health conditions? You are not the only one!!!
Nowadays, the whole world is pleased with this healthy drink called Green tea as it has taken the healthy drinking habits on another level. This has become the most effective and easy-to-make health drink, which can easily swap the tea or coffee from your life. When we talk about our health, Green tea can never create the wrong impression. The research studies suggest that combining Green tea with proper dieting and healthy lifestyle changes can bring surprising changes in your life.
basically known for its grassy, earthy, and herbal flavor and nutritional value.
- Mainly, Green tea is a rich source of epigallocatechin gallate that is known as EGCG.
- EGCG is an Anti-oxidant and helps prevent healthy cells of the body.
- It is loaded with multiple minerals and nutrient to help achieve a healthy state of living.
Everyone knew that imbibing positive habits can add a dash of stability and health to your daily regime. And so, by including Green tea in your regular diet could be a great option to take a step ahead towards healthy living.
Do you know how this can make our life healthy without much effort?
To make you believe that how effective is, here are some amazing health benefits you may not aware of.
Promotes Weight Loss
- Overweight is a great problem amongst every category, be it oldies or youngsters.
- Green tea helps in increasing the metabolism
- The Polyphenol increases the level of fat oxidation and makes the procedure of food to calories transformation faster.
- The effective combination of Caffeine and Catechins supports weight loss. Caffeine helps increase energy and stimulates the fat burning process. While on the other hand, Catechins act as an anti-oxidant compound, mainly known as EGCG. It stimulates the amount of Norepinephrine hormone that stimulates the fat burning process.
- Additionally, it reduces the level of LDL (Bad Cholesterol) level and thus promotes weight loss.
Reduces Heart Problems
- Green tea basically works on the lining of the heart’s blood vessels and help it to keep calm and relaxed.
- It also helps our heart to withstand the pressure of blood pressure in the body.
- Furthermore, it also protects the veins and heart from the formation of clots, which is the primary reason for diabetes.
Blood Sugar Management
- It helps regulate the blood glucose level and slows down the process of blood sugar enhancement after eating.
- The pure green tea also prevents high insulin spikes and thus maintains the normal range of blood sugar level.
- Additionally, it prevents the unnecessary fat storage.
May Lower the Risk of Cancer
- It has been known as oxidative damage contributes to the cancer development and the Anti-oxidant property can help manage the cancer state.
- its rich source of Anti-oxidants and thus, it may prevent or control the formation of cancer.
- According to the studies, women who drank green tea regularly had about 20-30% lower risk of breast cancer development.
Protects the Brain Cells
- Green tea not only protects the memory at an early age but also it continues supporting the healthy memory even in old age.
- The pure form of protects and prevents the useful brain cells from drying and also restores the damaged brain cells effectively.
- It protects human being from developing Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer by supporting the normal function of brain cells.
- It also helps in lowering the stress and promotes a stress-free lifestyle.
Dental Health and Infection
- The presence of Catechin kills bacteria stops the spreading of viruses like Influenza, and thus lowers the risk of throat infection.
- It also acts on the Streptococcus, which is a primary source of plaque formation and a leading contributor to tooth decay and cavities.
- Studies suggested that the tea inhibits the formation of Streptococcus and thus supports the dental health and keeps infections at bay.
- Green tea works well with skin blemishes such as wrinkles and signs of aging.
- The Anti-oxidant and Anti-inflammatory activity of keeps the skin fresh and make sit look naturally glowing.
- It can be applied externally to see visible results in your skin tone.
After knowing all these effective benefits swap your regular cup of tea or coffee with Green tea today and take a step ahead towards the living of a healthy and happy life.
With Green Tea Bring Back the Health in Your Life!!!
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Chetan_Kadam/2221975
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9996821